One week to go to the Queni Koi Winter Event 2020!
We’re all ready to go here at the shop, fingers crossed the weather holds up better than last year!
This blog post contains more information on special offers to take advantage of as well as parking information.
On arrival to the event, please park at Cedars Academy, a short 2 minute walk away from the shop. It’s free to park here all day. The Car Park at the shop is reserved for catering staff, shop staff and our less able customers.
Please be considerate of our neighbours, do not park on the road. This could cause serious accidents.
Summary of offers
Dry Goods Offers
- The entire Queni Koi Food Range has a big 15% off. This includes the Kenko range, Sturgeon Food, Fry Food and Treats Range.
- The Koi Doc Treatment has a huge 15% off.
- CSM & Both sizes of the Lotus Media have an exclusive 10% off.
- QK Waterproof Handling Socks 25% off.
- All of our Bonsai and Cloud Trees have 10% off.
- The Evolution Aqua range has 10% off (except for the Easy Pod & Nexus).
- All other dry goods such as plumbing, Pumps, UV’s, FD Food, JPD Food, Treatments etc. all have 10% off.
- Kusuri food 20% off.
- QK Filtration has 10% off (other than the Filtration Draw which is 15% off)
Koi For Sale Offers
- Koi in the shop have 10% off, this includes New Koi from our Autumn 2019 Japan trip as well as current fish at the shop, sample below. (Excludes the Open Sale Koi and Maruhiro Event Fish see below)
- Maruhiro Event Fish
We have sourced a number of Nisai from Maruhiro especially for the event, these range from £40 each to £200 each. These are available on a first come first served basis. Huge range of variety! This is the first time they have been available to purchase.
Maruhiro Smaller Mix – £40 each (over wintering not available)
Maruhiro Smaller Mix – £60 each (over wintering available providing Koi can be I.D’d)
Maruhiro Nisai Mix – £125 each or 2 for £200 (over wintering available providing Koi can be I.D’d)
Maruhiro Nisai Mix – £200 each or 2 for £350 (over wintering available providing Koi can be I.D’d)
For more information regarding the open sale and filtration draw please see previous blog posts.
See you all next Sunday, the 9th of February!