Welcome to the Queni Koi Winter Event.
Taking place in-store on Sunday the 21st of January. The event is based around a Japanese Style Open Sale which includes many koi at exclusive prices. As well as the Open Sale we will have our entire Koi collection on offer, even new Koi recently purchased on our Autumn trip to Japan. Dry goods will also be on offer including filtration, food, pumps, plumbing and treatments. See the following blog posts for more information.
We have arranged for a local Hog Roast catering company to provide a Hog Roast lunch, Vegetarian options, sweets, cakes and refreshments.
Arriving early is recommended and ensures you have plenty of time to view the Koi on offer. Parking is available in the car park or on the road in the Village. Please be considerate of others when parking.
- 9:00am – Doors Open. Viewing starts.
- 12:30pm – Viewing of Japanese Open Sale Koi ends.
- 13:00pm – Lunch to include Hog Roast, Sweets & Refreshments, Vegetarian Options.
- 14:00pm – Draw for Open Sale Koi begins
- 14:30pm – Draw for Open Sale ends
- 16:00pm – Doors Close
(Timing may differ slightly)
There are over 200 Koi on offer at our event. Many of which are available to purchase on a first come first served basis as normal, see details of these in the following blog post.
The main feature of the Event is our Japanese Style Open Sale. Specific Koi have been selected and will be on display all with very attractive prices.
Japanese Style Open Sale Koi
The Japanese Style Open Sale Koi contains 65 specially selected Koi.
If you want to purchase any of these Koi you must arrive before 12:30pm in order to be involved.
How does it work ?
Koi in the Japanese Style Open sale will be available to view prior to the event. On our Facebook page, Website and here.
On the day Koi will be displayed in blue show vats. Each Koi will have a corresponding photo with all relative information and price attached.
Arriving to the event you will be allocated a set of tickets, each ticket has a number on it. These numbers are allocated to yourself only. This is to keep purchasing anonymous.
Rules are as follows, please read carefully.
How to purchase –
- If you wish to purchase a Koi, fold up one of your tickets and place it in the plastic wallet attached to the photo of the Koi.
- Once viewing is complete we will collate all of the tickets for each Koi.
- A draw will then take place for each of the Koi, starting at the most expensive. Should there be multiple tickets, a winning ticket will be chosen at random. The winning ticket/person is the one to purchase said Koi. If there is only one ticket in the draw, that person wins by default.
Placing tickets on multiple Koi increases your chances of winning a Koi. When you do win a Koi you have the option to withdraw tickets on future lots. We understand you may not able to purchase all of the Koi you have selected.
For example: You win Lot A for £500.00 but then realise you may not be able afford Lot B, C and D. These tickets can be withdrawn. If opting out, please approach a member of staff prior to the next draw being called out. Keep note of which Koi you have chosen.
Koi payment terms
- Should you win a Koi, you may take the Koi home on the day or leave the Koi at our premises till Spring free of charge. To take a Koi home on the day your pond must be at least 15 degrees, and be paid for in full. If leaving the Koi with us until Spring, Koi up to £1,000.00 must be paid in full. If over £1,000.00 a 50% deposit is required.
For the Koi that do not sell on the day at the event we will allow a period of 7 days for people to purchase these Koi online. This will be on a first come first served basis.
Here are all of the Koi that are part of our Japanese Style Open Sale. Click photo to enlarge.
Following blog post to include other Koi on offer and Dry goods special offers.
To view these Koi on the website, click HERE